Martha Stewart is a brilliant marketer and executive. She is the founder of a home-making media empire. The enormous success that she has achieved makes her a role model for many. She has deep knowledge about technology and she is quite adaptable. She is always open to embracing new ideas and beliefs. Here’s looking at the lessons that we can learn from Martha Stewart.
1. The first lesson that we can learn from Martha Stewart is that we must follow customers instead of following technology. Satisfying the customer should be the first priority if we want to achieve success in our business. Technology changes according to the wills and whims of the customer. Therefore, instead of following technology religion, we should try to find the preferences and choices of the customer.
2. The second lesson that we can learn from Martha Stewart is that innovation is the road to success. The team of Martha Stewart comprises talented content creators. Stewart believed that when marketers hire talented creators, the company is sure to taste success.
3. The third lesson that we can learn from Martha Stewart is that content marketing should be used to build trust. Martha Stewart used the tool of content marketing to establish trust among the several customers. She did it through instructional videos and written recipes. The various forms of content that she creates to market her business provides a great tool to achieve success.
4. The fourth lesson that we can learn from Martha Stewart is that we must always go with the content that gets a positive response. Martha and her dedicated team always followed the feedback of their customers. They also followed the audience and monitored which segment of the television is getting a positive response. They created templates for that project so that they can create something that the audience would enjoy.
5. The fifth lesson that we can learn from Martha Stewart is that we must follow the law of a country sincerely. This must be the principle of every businessman and businesswoman. We should follow the contracts and the rules of partners and vendors. This is because it will be extremely unpleasant to get banned from Facebook and Google.
6. The sixth lesson that we can learn from Martha Stewart is that in order to be successful for a long time, it is essential to invest in future. When a company is thinking about long-term goals, it should invest in the future to ensure that those goals are fulfilled.
The 6 lessons that we learn from Martha Stewart can help us to gain success in our lives. Every digital marketer must learn from Martha Stewart.